We are looking for a smart Web Analyst to join our fast growing e-commerce business and our product vision through analysis of our website behaviour across all devices. We're at a pivotal moment in our company journey and looking for pioneering thinkers who can use data in bold new ways that deliver major business impacts.
Your focus will be to own the entire web analytics reporting processes within the Digital Product team, reporting into the Head of Product. You will help us to refine our implementation of Google Analytics, set up views, segments, events and goals. You will build new reports and custom dashboards. You will provide advice on best practice, provide Google Analytics training around the business and educate teams on what's worthwhile analysing. There will also be an opportunity to support our Customer team by providing some customer cohort analysis to inform our strategy around improving the customer experience.
This role would suit an individual who has gained experience elsewhere in analytical function and is looking for a broader role in an early stage business. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy brainstorming and learning from other team-members to crack problems that will transform our company for the better.
- Own core weekly and monthly website reports
- Set up regular reports and dashboards to be used in and around the business
- Work with the technology team to ensure best practice tag management
- Build reporting into the agile sprint process for the Product and Technology teams
- Identify new opportunities for website optimisation
- Support the Customer team with analysis of our customer cohort quantitative data
- Support other teams and analysts across the business on ad hoc projects as require
- Proven Web Analytics experience specialising in Google Analytics, ideally with some additional experience in other analytics packages
- Strong understanding of site tagging and data layer requirements to set up Google Analytics
- You will be able to tell a story with the numbers you produce and understand the business impact
- Ability to manipulate Excel in multiple ways - Pivots/V-look ups, ideally writing Macros
- You can communicate complex ideas in a simple way to non-analytically minded folk
- A combination of curiosity and mental agility, meaning that you enjoy problem-solving and are able to understand new concepts quickly
- A willingness to get stuck into new things, work with colleagues across the business and go above and beyond your day to day role
- Ideally an understanding of the technical Agile Sprint process
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Free gym membership
- 25 days leave - plus your birthday off
- Friends and family product discounts
- Beautiful offices
About Swoon Editions
Swoon Editions is one of the UK's fastest growing furniture brands. Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we're on a mission to be a global online furniture brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
We launch new designs several times a week to our growing community of 'Insiders' (email subscribers). Product launches are communicated through daily and weekly emails, with each design first produced in a very limited quantity of 10-20 pieces. Using real-time sales data, we test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.