Data Visualisation Specialist - Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI
£60,000 + bonus + benefits
An exciting, completely greenfield opportunity as a Data Visualisation Specialist for a household name FMCG company. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and articulate Data Visualisation Specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit. You'll also be an expert in dashboard creation and reporting using a data visualisation tool such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Looker. This is the perfect role for a bi-lingual or multi-lingual data visualisation specialist looking to make an impact within an international company.
The company is a global household name in the FMCG industry. This role sits within a rapidly expanding, completely greenfield e-commerce wing of their business focusing initially on business to business (b2b) sales. The team of 16 has received vast amounts of investment from senior stakeholders within the business, and provide commercial insight analysis.
THE ROLE - TABLEAU DEVELOPER - TABLEAU, SQL, ALTERYX:
* Developing high-end dashboards using Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Objects or Looker
* Be the team's subject-matter expert and platform specialist for data visualisation
* Effectively manage the needs and requirements of stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this role as a Data Visualisation Specialist, you must have:
* Expert knowledge and experience with a data visualisation tool such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Objects or Looker
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Educated to at least bachelor degree level
* Ideally fluent verbal and written understanding of English and an additional language
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Liam Wilson at Harnham.
Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, SAP Business Object, Looker, Data Visualisation, FMCG, Greenfield