We’re hiring a User Experience & Analytics Manager to lead the evolution of customer journey and performance tracking of our corporate website. As the User Experience & Analytics Manager you will be devising UX strategy and ensure website performance is correctly captured and evaluated, providing actionable ideas for performance improvements. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Products Team to ensure best practice for the customer journey is maintained across all marketing campaigns.
The User Experience & Analytics Manager will be:
- Optimising the customer journey on our website and landing pages to increase conversion rates.
- Designing, developing, managing, and analysing A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, and behavioural targeting with cross-functional team involvement from marketers, project managers, designers, and developers.
- Creating test roadmaps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting.
- Providing feedback to stakeholders to influence test ideas that will yield the most impactful customer experience improvements on the site.
- Understanding traffic baselines for pages being tested, identifying traffic required to achieve significance; effectively using page traffic for various concurrent tests.
- Performing Google Analytics implementations, developing segments and customizing marketing channel configurations.
- Creating internal best practices in analysis, testing and optimization; disseminating them across the organization.
- Staying up-to-date on any new CRO tools, applications, and industry research.
- Supporting strategic online content marketing campaigns across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
The User Experience & Analytics Manager will have:
- A current UX / UI portfolio of work that highlights an understanding of the full user experience process.
- 3 years of UX and Analytics experience.
- Working understanding of front-end markup including HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in Google Analytics using a Tag Management tool and an understanding of tracking variables scope, properties and functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple optimization projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually, to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in an open, collaborative and fast paced work environment.
What's the earning potential?
What benefits are on offer?
Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
Birthdays off as a paid holiday
UKFest – our yearly festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
Family days out to Chester Zoo
An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
Console gaming area and arcade machines
Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master - friends and family are also welcome
Fresh fruit delivered to the office
Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
Top performers achieve VIP parking
Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected