What Joining the Microsoft Team Means?
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
As a Business Intelligence Technology Solutions, Professional (TSP):
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
• You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, architecture design sessions, proofs of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's Business Intelligence products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
• You will work with partners and others in Microsoft teams to extend the reach of your team and satisfy important customer needs.
• You will lead to clear technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Business Intelligence solution sales and usage.
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
• Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
• Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and their solutions, and ensuring that these solutions are implemented.
• Developing new partner relationships to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions.
• Shaping current and future products and marketing strategies through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp and share your knowledge.
• You will be the subject matter expert for Excel, Power BI, MyAnalytics and Workplace Analytics on your local sales team.
• We encourage all of our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
• You will be recognized for exceeding standards of technical and competitive readiness and sharing your knowledge both within Microsoft and among our partners and customers.
Who We Are Looking For
Technical Solution Leader
• Business Intelligence architect. 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence. The expertise and ability to explain key end-user solutions and technical architectures in the Business Intelligence space required.
• Amazing Technical Sales Professional. Strong Cloud and Business Intelligence technical or solution selling experience required.
• Deep Business Intelligence products & services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365, Excel, and Power BI strongly recommended.
• Analytics expertise. Demonstrated knowledge of business analytics, including data modeling, report and dashboard creation, data security, governance and compliance required.
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
• Planning for success. Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Microsoft FastTrack, and the high-level project management and change management tasks associated with driving usage of Business Intelligence workloads preferred.
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required.
• Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
• Experienced. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
• Certification in Microsoft Office 365 preferred.
• Certification in business intelligence preferred
• Certification in information security desired.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!