A new Tableau Developer role has arisen with a leisure sector client based in London. As a business, they are trying to make the best use of their data to make more information. They are looking for a Tableau Developer to go in and help pull data from a variety of sources and bespoke systems to create meaningful reports. The ideal Tableau Developer will be working with their central IT team to advise on how to structure their data warehouse to become more Tableau friendly. As a Tableau Developer, you will also be required to work with their MI and BI teams to create Tableau dashboards from scratch.
This Tableau Developer contract will be 2 fold, looking at the structure of the data warehouse and setting up the reporting. This will include:
- Advise the IT function on how to structure data storage to make the best use of it
- Creating the links between the data warehouse and Tableau
- Designing and developing Tableau dashboards
- Manipulating large data sets
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Tableau Developer will have experience with the following:
- Manipulating data in SQL
- Excellent Tableau Development experience from dashboard design to creating
- Some data warehousing knowledge, including structuring data for a Tableau reporting front end
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The ideal Tableau Developer would also have experience in the leisure and tourism sector, but this is not essential. If you are a Tableau expert looking for a new contract I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via this advert to register your interest!