Assistant Group Systems Accountant is a key role within our client's group finance team who ensure that the relevant reporting systems are developed and maintained to meet the needs of the business.
As a key member of the group finance team, responsibilities include:
· Support of the Group's financial reporting systems (IBM Cognos Controller, TM1 & BI) including maintenance and development to aid future reporting requirements.
· Support other development projects across the group reporting team, particularly around consolidation and reporting.
· Support the wider team in integration of acquired businesses into the finance system structures.
· Maintain user and systems manuals.
· Assist in the provision of training to existing and new users, as well being the primary point of contact for users for system queries and issues.
· Experience of Group reporting systems an advantage - ERP Systems Accounting backgrounds such as Cognos, Agresso, SAP, Oracle Hyperion, JD Edwards, Dynamics
· IT / systems background
· Accounting / finance background or extremely numerate
· Good communicator
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Looking for continuous improvement in all areas
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Register and Apply
Login and Apply