A new role has arisen with a financial services client based in Kent for a SQL Developer to join a rapidly growing organization! The ideal SQL Developer will be working as part of a dynamic team to develop solutions and optimize their existing data warehouse. As a SQL Developer, you will be working as part of the central data warehouse team who is the central point of contact for all analytics queries. You will, therefore, have exposure to all areas of the business including Marketing and finance.
As a SQL Developer, you will be
- Interacting with the business teams and technical teams to understand requirements
- Optimizing the existing SQL data platform
- Reviewing existing ETL procedures and improving them
- Working on new feature development
The ideal SQL Developer will have
- Strong experience and knowledge of Data Warehousing and best practice
- Experience designing and developing ETL procedures in SSIS
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Strong SSRS report development experience
It would also present a distinct advantage to any candidate who also had JIRA or Hadoop exposure, however, this is not essential. Candidates should also be eligible to work within the financial services sector and prepared to complete credit checks on receipt of an offer. To register your interest please send your CV through by applying to this advert.