£34,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
SharePoint Support Analyst - 1st/2nd Line - Permanent - London - £34k-£39k + extensive benefits
A leading national medical body, committed to professional and clinical excellence, are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Support Analyst - 1st/2nd Line to play a vital supporting role in a program of SharePoint projects over the next year.
Established in the 50s, they have been responsible for upholding and improving medical standards, patient care and professional education in the industry for almost 60 years. As a part of a continuing program of change, improvements are underway across all departments to ensure they remain as the leader in the field.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Server Products (e.g. SQL, Exchange, Skype for Business), Office 365/SharePoint Online, Azure cloud environments or Scripting with PowerShell would be advantageous.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience supporting end users with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
* Experienced IT technician with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments.
* ITIL Foundation certification would be an advantage.
* Microsoft certifications or equivalent knowledge and experience - Win10, Office 365, Office 2016
Register and Apply
Login and Apply