£44,000 to £51,000 Per Annum
Senior Web Developer - Permanent - London - £47k-£55k + extensive benefits
A leading national medical body, committed to professional and clinical excellence, are currently recruiting for a Senior Web Developer to lead the development of their web based applications over the next year.
Established in the 50s, they have been responsible for upholding and improving medical standards, patient care and professional education in the industry for almost 60 years. As a part of a continuing program of change, improvements are underway across all departments to ensure they remain as the leader in the field.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Solid development experience gained working with web and database applications through full application development lifecycle.
* This role requires a mix of skills based on combining web development and SQL database experience, including:
- Ability to program in C# to an advanced level
- Experience with Cloud Services (e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS)
- Skilled in the use of web development technologies, including HTML,
- Experience of integrating with external services through use of APIs
- Strong SQL skills including developing databases and writing stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio and developing within software control packages (e.g. GIT)
* Excellent data analysis skills
* Ability to think logically, has a demonstrated track record of researching and investigating issues and problem-solving. This will include analysing problems; identify solution criteria and producing a range of options to solve issues and implementing the best fit solution.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply