The Senior UX Manager is highly influential role, responsible for creating dynamic and personalised customer journeys across all digital platforms and leading the UX standard for Rank Digital.
As the lead UX Manager within the organisation, you will determine and decide the user experience process completing usability reviews, data driven analysis, mapping user journeys, designing scenarios and developing high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, following the latest best practices and data.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting company, where there is scope to expand and develop.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Accountable & responsible for User Experience across all digital properties leading with best practice and brand guidelines.
You will need to take a leading role on UX projects while working with stakeholders and the wider team to create the best solution for our customers.
Ability to work across a multi device environment with a plethora of multi channel customer journeys.
You will need flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
Being data driven will the core of your approach, using behavioural and customer data to influence and enhance customer journeys.
The role requires someone who is capable to coming up with concepts and ideas as well as working with the team to implement them. The focus will be on bringing campaign ideas to life across a variety of brand touch points.
Creating sitemaps, wire-frames, and prototypes; ranging from entire sites to individual components and including documentation and annotations to inform designers and developers.
Working with UI designers, front-end developers, other members of the UX team and the wider business to formulate design concepts to ensure the company's portfolio of websites and native apps are optimised for user requirements while fulfilling our business requirements.
Clarifying and documenting business and user requirements.
Detailed understanding of usability best practice and communicating this to business and development teams.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred, and 7 years of relevant work years of experience desired
- Software / Technical Skills: Required: Axure Pro
- An ability to conceptualise as well as produce clear UX design work that can be used across many platforms.
- Ability to use multiple data sources to drive insights, using Adobe Analytics, Decibel insights, amongst others data sources
- Fundamental understanding of UX principles, with an interest in optimisation & personalisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
- The ability to supervise junior UX designers and to present work to senior teams
- Photoshop / Illustrator
- Understanding of Basic HTML / CSS and JS
-Demonstrates a sense of passion and pride about own work and inspires colleagues with shared goals whilst promoting environment of achievement.
-Freethinker and both creative and intellectual to the core
-Enjoys working in a growing and developing environment where they can influence change and make an impact
-Always ready to tackle new challenges
-Keeping yourself up to date with the latest consumer trends
-Proven ability to build strong relationships and tailor communications across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
-A good team player, willing to ask for, and provide help to other members of the design team.
-Fosters curiosity which results in new lines of thinking, innovations in relevant technology, original insight and breakthrough ideas for the business.
-Encourages and challenges others to investigate and explore alternative solutions and ideas.
How to Apply
'Please apply by completing your talent profile with as much supporting information as possible so that you stand out. You can even attach a short video clip of yourself if you what to really show off your personality. Upload a photo and don't forget to attach your CV and include any other information (such as certificates, a cover letter, testimonials etc.) that you think may help.'
To apply please click the APPLY button.