Senior SEO Manager - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £370 per day
NST Recruitment are currently recruiting for a senior SEO Manager to work for a well-recognised Fashion Retail brand based in London. You will be responsible for managing a team of international focused executives to deliver complete optimization strategies for local markets.
You must have a proven ability to work on large-scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level, and must be a creative thinker with excellent knowledge of wider SEO techniques.
- Delivery of search engine optimization for international markets
- Liaise with the technology teams to prioritize and push through technical SEO requirements which meet local optimization strategies.
- Build a full set of report templates which can be used internally that provide clear visibility for key metrics
- Stay ahead of the latest industry trends while demonstrating excellent SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes.
- Manage testing plans for local regions to identify new opportunities in each market around on-page optimization
- Train all new SEO executives with the most up-to-date on-page optimization techniques
- Deliver optimization and workload targets on a quarterly basis
Professional Background Needed:
- SEO Experience either in-house or agency side
- Advanced understanding of Google's algorithm
- Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- Good local search engine knowledge in key markets; EU, US, AU, JP, RU and CN
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A good understanding of the wider fashion industry, including knowledge of fashion E-commerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- Ideally, degree related to digital marketing or a creative subject
- Running your own blog or website is a huge bonus
- Worked on retail clients or been part of a retail in-house team
- Fantastic group management background
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at NST Recruitment/(see below)