This company is a dynamic, friendly and rapidly developing Car Supermarket (the largest in the South West) with over 1500 cars in stock. They are seeking a talented, enthusiastic and professional Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing Team.
The successful candidate will need to be a dynamic individual able to drive projects efficiently, to an exceptional standard and to tight deadlines. They are seeking someone passionate about marketing, with a proven track record across a range of digital channels. The post is designed for a digital native who is at home with content management systems, eshots, databases and spreadsheets, who is eager to push the boundaries both technically and creatively to generate exceptional outcomes.
The Marketing Coordinator will oversee two members of the team on a daily basis and ensure tasks are accomplished efficiently and to the standards and time scales expected by the Marketing and General Managers. The Marketing Coordinator will need to work closely with a range of third parties, ensuring quality, value for money and timely delivery. Their aim is to ensure that their marketing continues to drive both high levels of sales as well as excellent ROI and that they continue to be leaders in their sector. This post would suit a proactive candidate with at least two years commercial experience.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support and build their brand to drive sales
- Manage projects for a range of marketing and event activities and ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing activities as required.
- Oversee the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying, writing and checking copy.
- Developing and maximising third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies ??? Produce clear and concise written correspondence as required on a daily basis
- Accepting ownership for completion of tasks
- Ensure that their website, digital marketing and display advertising are functioning as expected
- Radio advertising
- Oversee our Social Media on a day-to-day basis
- Organise eShot campaigns that generate the outcomes intended
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Oversee the production of additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures etc.
The successful candidate will have plenty of energy, initiative and be driven to ensure all marketing activities are a success.
Essential Software Skills Include:
- Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite
- HTML and website protocols, Google Analytics, CMS ??? Data Visualisation & Analysis i.e Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets / Power BI
- Facebook Business Manager / Pixel