£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
bonus, extensive corporate benefits
Senior Location Planning Consultant - Permanent - London - £40-45k
An established data driven consultancy are currently recruiting for a Senior Location Planning Consultant to contribute in a wide-ranging role combining technical project work, consultancy services, project management and sales support.
The successful candidate work on a wide variety of projects across the retail, leisure, finance, property and public sectors in the UK and internationally. Project work includes building statistical/mathematical models, using predictive/forecasting techniques and performing in-depth geographical analysis. This ultimately leads to providing recommendations, bespoke analysis and consultancy services to enable their clients to enhance and develop their location and customer strategies.
Essential Experience Required:
* Minimum of 2 years experience within any of the following disciplines: location planning consultancy, retail location strategy, demographic/customer analysis/insight
* Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (Access is also desirable but not essential)
* Experience of data visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI
* Experience with one of following: SAS, SPSS, SQl, VBA, Python or R
* Good presentation skills
* Good knowledge of UK geography
* Excellent written/verbal English
Register and Apply
Login and Apply