The Senior Digital Experience Manager is responsible for creating and driving the digital experience strategy across our multiple brands, websites & apps to meet core business KPI's.
The right candidate will be accountable for long-term, state of the art strategies, including but not limited to personalisation, multi channel journey mapping & UI design, all with the view to drive a better customer experience, and ultimately increase revenue creation, reduce churn and build brand affinity.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Takes responsibility to proactively build data driven optimisation & personalisation strategies and design new customer journeys to meet business leaders' business goals and objectives.
Has the ability to create innovative new experiences that meet both the customers and the business needs.
Works with existing and new technologies to shape the development of a high caliber digital optimization / personalisation team.
Apply digital statistical, behavioural, segmented datasets and vast testing rigor, in partnership with our brands opts teams, to:
- impact customer behavior,
- Increase revenue and margin performance,
- Collaborate with Data Science team to analyse experiments,
- Build enhance product and brand journeys
Recruit, coach and mentor team career performance with a focus on creating a high performing digital optimisation / personalisation team
Clearly presents insights & findings to senior stakeholders, and achieves buy in on optimisation & personalisation strategies to drive performance across the business.
Collaborating with team members and stakeholders from other teams to build digital experience & personalisation journeys that enable others to work with reporting effectively and inform decision-making that solve business problems with data.
Actively promote and drive regular communication with heads of all key departments and club teams to ensure optimal awareness of digital personalisation / optimisation initiatives.
Responsible for regular reporting of strategies and experience effectiveness against key commercial KPI's
Responsible for the P&L budget and the development of business cases to support future digital optimisation initiatives.
Responsible for quality monitoring to ensure consistent digital channel optimisation performance across the brand portfolio.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- BS/BA in marketing or digital or quantitative field, (Marketing (digital), Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
- Considerable experience of advanced digital experience / personalisation / optimisation.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced complex business environment.
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Adobe Analytics)
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Demonstrates clear leadership and establishes a positive and collaborative relationship with all stakeholders and takes accountability and ownership for the function.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work and inspires those around them with shared goals, promoting environment of achievement. Positive attitude and adapts well to change.
- Thrives in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
- An ability to educate and become a thought leader of a data driven approach to optimisation & personalisation.
- An ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders and their business goals, build strong relationships, and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs.
How to Apply
Please apply by completing your talent profile with as much supporting information as possible so that you stand out. You can even attach a short video clip of yourself if you what to really show off your personality. Upload a photo and don't forget to attach your CV and include any other information (such as certificates, a cover letter, testimonials etc.) that you think may help