SENIOR BI DATA CONSULTANT (SQL, DATA WAREHOUSING, CLOUD TECH)
LEADING STRATEGY CONSULTANCY
£53,000 + BENEFITS
A well known strategy consultancy are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Consultant (SQL, Data Warehousing, Cloud) to work with the EMEA Data and Technology team in delivery strategy pieces for clients data capability
This is a very well known strategy consultancy who have an excellent reputation on the market and are well known for pioneering a number of analytical products relating to customer analysis. They have a large retail presence but in recent years have expanded into FS, Manufacturing and Health and Pharma and Aviation.
If you were to be successful in your application for this Senior Business Intelligence Consultant (SQL, Data Warehousing, Cloud) your responsibilities would include:
- Helping the consultancy team to deliver data strategy focused pieces and working closely with clients across sectors to help them assess their data capabilities and what they need going forward
- Pre Sales- helping the other areas of the team (eg sales) to understand the data the client has available in order to better assess the solutions which can be offered to them. This involving how data runs through the business from how it is sourced, ingestion, structured and consumed through systems and end users to ensure the correct delivery of their services
- Client Management- this could be one or more depending on size and level of engagement and will involve owning the work plan from a Data perspective - eg if they are assessing customer behaviour on behalf of a client- making sure they are given access to the correct data sources.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for this Senior Business Intelligence Consultant (SQL, Data Warehousing, Cloud) to be successful you will need;
- Prior experience working in Technical Consulting or a commercial analytics focused role-ideally with a numerical or IT focused educational background
- Data Modelling skills and a good understanding of data in general (how it is generated, ingested, structured, enriched, consumed and presented) and its value in an organisation
- Strong experience in Databases or coding environments (SQL, PL/SQL, Data Warehousing) or any exposure to Cloud Technologies (eg. Hadoop/Hive) would be ideal
- Ability to understand business data requirements and translate them into data structures and experience producing or supporting technical proposals
- Ability to produce and deliver presentations on data requirements or issues at technical or Business levels
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Senior Business Intelligence Consultant (SQL, Data Warehousing, Cloud) role please apply via this site.
SQL, Consultancy, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Cloud, SQL Server, Retail, Customer Analytics