SENIOR BI DEVELOPER (ETL, DATA MODELLING, API DATA)
MARKETING STRATEGY CONSULTANCY
£60,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
A well known marketing strategy consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior BI Developer (ETL, Data modelling, API data) to take ownership of their data sources and manage pulling data from API's
This company is a data consultancy who specialise in data science, insight and increasing profit on behalf their clients. They are part of a larger umbrella group and have offices all over the world
If you were to be successful in your application for this Senior BI Developer (ETL, Data modelling, API data) your responsibilities would include:
- Brainstorming product ideas and defining strategy as well as consulting with clients, internal teams, partners to define requirements
- Understanding project technical requirements, investigating available data sources and defining technical requirements to support data and BI application build.
- Coordinating deliverables with onshore and offshore development teams to ensure project meet client needs
- Supporting the cloud based infrastructure, source control, orchestration, scheduling, monitoring, software licensing.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for this Senior BI Developer (ETL, Data modelling, API data) to be successful you will need;
- Hands on experience of building data models (Qlikview, Business Objects etc) or conceptual data modelling experience
- Familiarity with data warehousing principles
- Experience ETL, app architecture, working marketing APIs
- Familiarity with working with and getting value from marketing datasets - Google suite, social media, digital advertising, web analytics
- Able to translate business requirements into data architecture
- Used to leading solution design and working with offshore delivery team to implement
- Output focused and hands on in creating solution documentation
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Senior BI Developer (ETL, Data modelling, API data), role please apply via this site.
BI Technical Lead, Data modelling, API data, Qlikview, Business Objects, Universe design