eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Business Intelligence Consultant - London
Department: Professional Services
This role reports directly to the Head of Professional Services UK & CI. As a Business Intelligence consultant, you’ll be asked to analyze client requirements, provide functional specification reports, design reporting solutions, and provide report writing services to a range of system implementation projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Liaise with clients, consultants and IT teams to gather and assist in defining detailed requirements and functional specifications
· Develop and deliver functional reports through the use of SQL, FrontScript, Excel, and .NET
· Report testing and data reconciliation
· Report migration for upgrade projects
· Manage multiple projects in parallel
· Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality
· Manage and monitor offshore team work
· Document all work to a high professional standard
· Conduct client training.
Required skills and experience :
· Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Technology or Engineering
· Relational databases (MS SQL Server & Oracle)
· SQL (Advanced)
· MS Excel (Advanced) a knowledge of excel formulas
· Basic SAS programming skills
· Good understanding of data modeling concepts
· Experience with investment management, Private Equity or Real Estate investment environments and business terminology
· Ability to translate client requirements into well-defined functional specifications from which technical specifications can be built and reports written
· Proven experience of compiling detailed business/functional specifications in a client facing environment
· A team player who is able to work independently
· Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
· A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
· Ability to travel.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation.
While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/and join us!