£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
SAP BW/BI/BO Analyst required to join a well established, globallyrecognised London based Consumer Goods Company.
If you are an SAP BW BI BO Analyst that enjoys interaction with usersand stakeholders whilst working within a collaborative environment thenthis position is exactly that.
Getting involved from day one, you will work with the business tounderstand their landscape, engage with the users and study businessrequirements and processes. You will need to have proven experience inbuilding and enhancing BW objects, mainly, InfoObjects, InfoCubes, DataSources and Master Data. Business Objects Dashboards will also need tobe built, along with reports using Design Studio, Webi and AdvancedAnalysis for Office.
This is a support and project environment, where the application suiteincludes MM, SD, PP, QM and FI/CO, so having knowledge of the extractorsfor these modules will be extremely helpful
So if you are looking for a new opportunity, a stable career,limited-to-no travel and want to work with a team that are extremelycollaborative, then please apply with your up-to-date CV, or call OpalTree Solutions to discuss your needs first.
* 2+ full lifecycle implementations in SAP BW
* 4+ years of technical experience with SAP BI/BW
* 2+ years of experience with SAP's Business Objects product suite
* 4+ years of SAP BW Report Development/Design
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationshipswith stakeholders
* Strong ability to understand business requirements and translate intoSAP BI design
* A proven track record for developing complex BI data warehousearchitecture within the Business Objects environment
* Knowledge of configuration of BW data objects including InfoObjects,InfoSources, Transformations, ODS, Cubes, Info Providers and multiproviders
* Extensive experience in reconciling SAP ECC data with BW data
Applications will be reviewed within 3 working days of submission andsuccessful applications will be contacted soon after.
Applicants who require sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
- provided by Dice