A global gaming company with strong market brand is looking to expand their BI development function by bringing in a Python Data Analyst who will be doing ETL work in Python and provide insights from the data manipulation. The company is seeking to maximize the data they gather from their online platform. They offer a young and dynamic environment and make the office a genuinely fun place to work with numerous events and company-wide socials.
One of the most inventive London start-ups to emerge in recent years this technologically focused company, this organization has invested hugely in building up a strong brand name and fan club while expanding their analytical and data processing capacity. The company has been incredibly successful in capturing the growing mobile consumer market and are looking to continue their success by bringing a Python Data Analyst on board.
As a Python Data Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in developing ETL pipelines and the analytics alongside this, including
- Developing ETL processes in Python
- Make raw data as easy as possible to report on
- Manage the collection of data from a variety of sources including transnational, web, third party and CRM.
- Integrate with third party APIs to access external data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
You will have strong knowledge of:
- Working with Python in a commercial setting, or a similar tool
- Good knowledge of traditional data problems in SQL would be a plus
- Working in an AWS, S3 OR Redshift environments
- Advanced knowledge of scripting techniques
- Avid interest in new technologies and ideally experience working for a disruptive tech company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest to this Python Data Analyst position by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles in the BI space, please contact Kirsty Garshong at Harnham.