A new Power BI Developer role has arisen with a leisure sector client based in London. As a business, they are trying to make the best use of their data to make more information. They are looking for a Power BI Developer to go in and help pull data from their AWS Redshift platform to make meaningful dashboards. The ideal Power BI Developer will be working with their central IT team to advise on how to structure their data warehouse to become Power BI friendly. As a Power BI Developer, you will also be required to work with their MI and BI teams to create Power BI dashboards from scratch.
This Power BI Developer contract will be 2 fold, looking at the structure of the data warehouse and setting up the reporting. This will include:
- Advise the IT function on how to structure data storage to make the best use of it
- Creating the links between the data warehouse and Power BI
- Designing and developing Power BI dashboards
- Manipulating large data sets
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Power BI Developer will have experience with the following:
- Manipulating data in SQL
- Excellent Power BI Development experience from dashboard design to creating
- Some data warehousing knowledge, including structuring data for a visualisation reporting front end
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The ideal Power BI Developer would also have experience in the leisure and tourism sector, but this is not essential. If you are a Power BI expert looking for a new contract I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via this advert to register your interest!