MS Dynamics AX Solution Architect
My client is an established, Microsoft Dynamics/ technology solution provider, with an urgent requirement for a Solution Architect within their award winning team, working on D365 projects. This home based role offers an excellent base salary of up to 100,000 along with lots of attractive benefits including car allowance, bonus, 25 days holiday and private healthcare.
Candidates will be able to offer:
- A Strong level of experience in Dynamics AX/ Dynamics365 - (v2009 / 2012 / AX7)
- Techno/ Functional understanding of Dynamics AX
- Strong understanding of Dynamics AX modules such as Trade & Logistics modules (core & extended), Finance, Retail and POS
- Full project lifecycle experience - Agile/ Waterfall approach preferred
- An appreciation of the overall Microsoft stack (Enterprise Portal, Dynamics Mobile, SQL Analysis Services, SSRS, Power BI, integration)
- Previous consulting experience (preferable)
The role is home based, with the expectation candidates will travel 3-4 days per week to customer site. However, this is all project dependant and flexibility to be out on site is always required.
To discuss this position further or any other AX opportunities, please call Rhian Oates on (0), or alternatively email your CV to . This is an urgent requirement of my clients to be filled, apply now!
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.