Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - Surrey
Role: Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer
Rate: 450-550 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Surrey, England
Programme & Project Overview:
Nigel Frank International are currently recruiting on behalf of a key client based in Surrey as part of their upcoming Microsoft Dynamics CRM upgrade to Dynamics 365 (Online). This will be an intial 6 month contract for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer to work on a large Dynamics 365 project.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team within the CRM Programme. Specifically they will have accountability for:
- Working closely with the CRM Technical Lead to deliver upon pre-defined expections.
- Liasing with the current CRM Development team to ensure best practises are upheld.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Support the client through all workstreams and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
- MS Dynamics CRM 2016 online experience or Dynamics 365.
- Experience of SSRS /SSIS.
- FieldOne/Fieldservice knowledge.
- Strong coding background in C#, .NET.
- Previous experience with upgrade projects.
- Strong client facing skills.
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.