This company designs, manufactures and supplies in excess of 450 high quality products satisfying the UK and overseas markets. The products are produced under a 'World Class' quality system accredited to ISO9001, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained. This company retains the reputation of market leader in this industry by attention to detail and business excellence.
Full marketing mix role, with support from graphic designer and technical marketer.
- Design and implementation of Marketing campaigns using a variety of traditional and modern techniques
- Tracking effectiveness and ROI of individual campaigns
Analytics and Reporting
- Comfortable with data analysis and analytical software such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking end-to-end data
- Able to disseminate data into actionable insight to report to Senior Management Team
- Maintain brand standards internally, externally and through their distributor network
- Brand management through digital, print, products, clothing and building use
- Work with graphic designer to create content for a range of material, including product guides, showcase documents and flyers
- Manage relationships with suppliers to meet different technical specs within budget
- Experience working with external agencies/agency management
- Social media management and analysis
- Use of major social channels and management tools
- Website CMS management
- Craft experience preferred
- Native App
- Understand app environment and familiar with ASO (app store optimisation - responsible to content maintenance and non-technical development
- Demonstrate subscription building and analysis
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience in PPC - Bing and Google
- PPC account management and keyword research
- Understanding of best practice and deploying of SEO strategy
- Copyrighting - demonstrable experience in technical and commercial content writing - spanning datasheets, blogs, whitepapers
- Video - experience filming, editing and release of effective video media
- Experience in content and keyword research - i.e. use of tools such as Google Trends, BuzzSumo etc.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- You will have experience in a similar, hi-tech, high quality environment that supports a global market.
- Customer focused you will be expected to have experience in supporting a global demand dealing with overseas agents and customers.
- Computer literate you should be experienced in generating reports, database upkeep, web based promotion and presentations.
- Previous experience in planning and managing trade shows both in the UK and overseas.
- Ideally CIM qualified to level 6 or equivalent.