The future of marketing is in innovation, evolution and data...
And at Lloyds we’re transforming marketing - embracing the latest technologies and emerging digital channels whilst being committed to providing the best place to learn the marketing skills of tomorrow.
Join us and see for yourself how our firm commitment to Helping Britain Prosper is producing exciting Marketing opportunities as we build our iconic brand portfolio and make a positive difference to over 30 million customers.
And as one of our Assistant Marketing Performance Managers you’ll play a key role supporting our Marketing Performance function and its’ analytical marketing managers in delivering world class reporting on our campaigns and brands.
You’d be getting involved with:
• Learning and using a wide range of statistical techniques – regression modelling, time series analysis, drive analysis etc.
• Supporting the production marketing reports across the function and developing our reporting automation and visualisation capabilities
• Helping to tell the ‘story’ of marketing return on investment by bringing data to life within interactive presentations
It’s a fascinating area that would provide a “brilliantly bright” and numerate data-centric individual with the development opportunities to be moulded into one of our Marketing Analytics Specialists as your career blooms.
We’d be looking for you to demonstrate clear academic achievement in mathematics/statistics or an equally numerate degree (or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following areas on your CV:
• Data Analysis using query systems such as VBA, SAS, SQL, SPSS, Matlab etc. and using a variety of analytical techniques on large data sets
• Data visualisation experience using Tableau or other Business Intelligence toolsets
• Experience of producing reports and packs for senior management, translating the technical into clear and succinct recommendations and impactful and interactive visuals
We’ll take your skills and mold you into a fully-rounded Marketing Analytics Professional - pulling insights within one of the UK’s largest marketing organisations.
We’ll also offer you a comprehensive package that includes:
• An on target performance-related share bonus of 10%
• 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash
• 30 days holiday
• Private health
• Share schemes
• Generous pension contribution
• Colleague products and discounts
• Bike to work and car purchase salary sacrifice schemes
• A wide choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle
You’ll get to enjoy an energizing environment and a culture that is passionate about equal opportunity whilst ensuring our colleagues represent the communities we serve.
So, be part of a team where you’re given the confidence to be your whole and best self as we journey to lead the industry sector in Marketing Performance to ensure our brands and campaigns deliver to their full potential.
Be the future of marketing data at Lloyds Banking Group and apply today…
NB Salaries vary with location (London to £43k, Bristol to £36k)