Lead Data Architect - Hampshire - SQL Azure
An organisation in Southampton are emabarking on a radical Digital Transformation and are seeking a Lead Data Architect to design a cloud-based Data Platform capable of delivering a range of reporting and analytics solutions across the business.
Working directly to the CDO, you will be responsible for the design of the data platform as well as data strategy, as the organisation transitions towards a cloud-based solution and looks to shake up their Data Strategy in order to leverage better actionable insights from their data, as well as real-time data analytics.
You will be an expert in a range of platforms; including MS SQL Server, NoSQL, Cloudera Hadoop, AWS and Azure (including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), as well as experience in creating/implementing data governance strategy - aligning Business and Technology.
Key skills include:
- Expertise in multiple Data Platforms (Primarily MS SQL Server and Azure)
- Experience in/awareness of IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
- Experience in Data Management and Governance tools: data modelling, MDM, profiling, ETL
- Proven leadership capability in designing data architecture and ability to challenge status quo
- Excellent mentoring skills for demonstrating and maintaining 'Best Practices' in architecture
This is a permanent role, offering a competitive starting salary of around £80-85,000 plus benefits, as well as the opportunity to be a leader in an enormous digital transformation with Data Analytics at it's heart. Opportunities like this in the region are rare, so don't miss out and apply today!
For this, and other roles in SQL Server/MS Azure, contact Owen Mitchell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 338 7552 - all correspondence will be dealt with in confidence.
Data Architect, Lead Data Architect, Data Modeler, SSIS, Azure SQL, Cloudera Hadoop, MapReduce, Python, R, SSIS, ETL, Informatica, Solution Architect, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, London