The Junior Developer is part of the Business Intelligence Team and will provide development support to Qlikview, Google Analytics and SQL Data Warehouse solutions and work on allocated tasks for the Head of Business Intelligence and the BI Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support the business in developing and implementing Data Warehouse (ETL and SQL Development using Microsoft tool set)
• To support the business in designing and developing Qlikview solutions
• To deliver Jet report enhancements and migrate existing Jet reports into Qlikview where appropriate
• To work with all other Teams who are using Qlikview and to become a super-user and provide support and training as required
• Capturing Qlikview business requirements and developing prototypes for refinement with the business
• Supporting the BI Team by publishing development release notes to the business
• Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Line Manager, COO or CEO.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong data management skills including accuracy and speed
• Must be computer literate including good Excel skills
• 1 year development experience across at least one of the core tools
• ETL, SQL and Qlikview development experience is ideal
• Knowledge of an ERP is beneficial - NAV would be an advantage
• Ability to produce meaningful reports in excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
• Must be well organised, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to use own initiative.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.