£44,000 to £51,000 Per Annum
IT Business Analyst - Process Change - Permanent - London - £44k-£51k + extensive benefits
A leading national medical body, committed to professional and clinical excellence, are currently recruiting for a passionate IT Business Analyst to play a major role in a program of process change over the next two years.
Established in the 50s, they have been responsible for upholding and improving medical standards, patient care and professional education in the industry for almost 60 years. As a part of a continuing program of change, improvements are underway across all departments to ensure they remain as the leader in the field.
The IT Business Analyst will be tasked with engaging with departments across the business to implement process changes in line with their own project management methodology, based on Prince 2. They will have very strong stakeholder management skills and will be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Extensive business analyst experience within process change
- Expert at creating and managing technical documentation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience using MS Project or similar
- Project Management experience, ideally using Prince 2
Register and Apply
Login and Apply