This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Insight & Analytics to join a highly reputable gaming and gambling firm to Head Up the Analytics and Insights function.
You will be an integral part of helping this company reach the growth targets set up for the coming years by maximising the value of our data by providing the organisation with insights and reports. To succeed in this role, they believe you have a couple of years of experience from a similar role and you know how to raise the maturity level of an Insight team in an organisation that is striving to become more data driven. This role will lead the Insight team in the delivery of insights, information and analytics solutions to the business's key stakeholders. You will report to our Chief Analytics Officer located in Stockholm.
YOUR ROLE- Head of Analytics
- Working in a B2B environment with sports, gaming and betting clients
- Leading a team of junior insight analysts who are hands-on with R and SQL
- Using advanced analytics to inform customer targeting and selection for campaigns in order to improve marketing for your clients
- Increase the maturity of Kambi as a data driven company o Be a champion for analysis and data across the business, educating the business about its capability and helping to identify use cases.
- Promote data driven decision making in the company. o Ensure decision makers have the right data and insights to make informed decisions.
- Establish vision and objectives together with the stakeholders across sportsbook operations.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- A University Degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Experience in proving and applying statistical modelling within direct marketing
- Experience working with stakeholders in order to produce actionable insights
- Experience in coding, building models and manipulating data in R or SQL
- Vision to spot opportunities where data can make an impact.
- Drive to continuously improve the way the business works with data and analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of driving change through business intelligence.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £85,000 + bonus + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson at Harnham via the link on this page.
Head of Analytics, London, advanced analytics marketing, SQL, R, customer, targeting, segmentation, churn, regression, modelling, campaigns