This company is part of a group of companies representing a number of ecommerce brands spanning USA and Europe.
This role is suitable for the challenge orientated individual, who demands high standards and wants to prove that he/she has what it takes to massively grow a business. This is for the self-starter, self-managed individual, who is relentless and getting results every day. Suitable for a person with a bullish personality who will not be stopped.
This role is for the learner, the tester, the person who is out of the gate faster than anyone else and the one who knows they will WIN.
The one who wants to move at ferocious speed every day and is simply not shy to get it done. The metrics driven analytical, methodical type, who wants to test, experience and retest any and every scenario. The one who possesses the true (MVP) mindset and can apply it to marketing acquisition.
- Leading cross departmental team & acquire customers across multiple digital platforms
- Design, build, test and implement new campaigns with the team
- Measure all acquisition methods end to end using GA / heat maps / usability testing
- Driving acquisition through social marketing channels - YouTube / Facebook / Instagram
- Seeding content on content distribution networks like Medium, Flipboard etc
- Creating groups, creating followers in Pinterest, Instagram and all other social media channels
- Paid PPC on Google SEM, Google Shopping, Bing and other channels
- Test campaign and experiment with innovative ideas
- Guide, support, train and develop the team members to better understand conversion
- Using, learning and developing a deep understanding of conversion rate optimisation
- Focused on conversion rate optimisation
- Optimising the acquisition channels for high growth
- Utilising the metrics approach to build multiple campaigns daily, testing and growing the database
- Focused on growth hacking through a methodical, focused testing approach
- Collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders to execute CRO based treatments to existing/new campaigns & current websites
- Embedding a defined MVP process and installing a culture or testing and process dependant approach
- Highly driven, highly focused and highly ambitious marketer
- Digital Acquisition & Marketing expert with a 5+ years experience of growth
- Global/local experience preferred
- Experienced project planning, building roadmaps, and budget management
- Able to measure, manage, develop multiple campaigns
- A self-starter who can multi-task, prioritise in a very fast paced environment
- Growth Mindset that puts the organisations success first
- Real-time market tester and experimenter
- Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetric, Kissmetric and Salesforce desirable
- PM, Photoshop, CMS/Automation, UX, Adapt/Responsive Design, Heat Mapping, wireframing
- Product Roadmap, Brand Re-positioning, Start-ups, Process Design & Mapping