Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Are you looking for the next step in your Online Marketing career? If so, we have an excellent opening at Johnston Press working in our busy Digital Marketing department. The role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with excellent career prospects and room to develop your career.
As the Digital Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing all SEM activities to drive new B2B leads to the sales teams. You will be hands on in building and managing all digital channels including Facebook, Google Adwords, Display and LinkedIn as well as Email Marketing. You'll report directly to the B2B Marketing Campaigns Director and have the support of the wider marketing team including data and content teams.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Lead, Sheffield include;
- Build carefully constructed digital campaigns across key SEM channels (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook) to drive B2B lead generation, using established techniques as well as innovating with new ideas
- Manage House Display (across our news sites) and Remarketing activities
- Execute Email Lead Generation campaigns in HubSpot including Landing Pages working closely with the campaign team
- Utilise conversion optimisation tools in HubSpot such as A/B testing and Popup forms
- Monitor and optimise campaign performance in HubSpot and Google Analytics, working closely with the data team to identify trends and opportunities
- Drive impactful incremental revenue growth by generating high quality sales ready leads from new customers
- Work with the Product team to identify SEO opportunities
We are looking for candidates with an excellent eye for detail and a good knowledge of Search
Engine Marketing tactics. You'll have a passion for Digital Marketing and a drive to learn
and develop your skills. We will consider candidates from either client-side or marketing agency backgrounds. This role forms a key part of a marketing team where efficiency and dynamism are celebrated and rewarded.
Essential Skills for the Digital Marketing Lead, Sheffield;
- Confident analytics and data operator who understands principles behind campaign metrics
- Good understanding of SEM channels
- Experience of using Marketing Automation and Email tools such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Web analytics experience
- Excellent IT and computing skills - with a willingness to improve and develop your abilities
- Previous experience in SEM including pay per click search marketing
- Passionate about results and can demonstrate methodology used to achieve success.
- CIM or IDM Certificates or Diploma or Digital Marketing related equivalent i.e. Google Certification