Nigel Frank International
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Digital Marketing Analyst - London - £30,000
This is an opportunity to join an online retail company as a Digital Marketing Analyst.The objective of this role is to provide insight which in turn will drive commercial revenue throughout the business.
* Develop and implement all behavioral website reports including funnel, customer segmentation, feature usage, conversion to action, exit reports and landing page reports, ensuring timely, accurate fit-for-purpose delivery to key stakeholders.
* Deploy tracking tags/pixels using tag managers and create reports and insight from Google Analytics. Audit all tags before pushing to live.
* Help to define and interpret the results of A/B testing strategies across the business and encourage the adoption of a data led test and learn approach to incremental development
* Work with other members of the Data Insight team in delivery of robust, timely, accurate marketing-related data insight projects where web data may need to be combined with other behavioral data.
* Help to implement the tagging and web analytics strategy across the various IT and business stakeholders.
* Strong knowledge of Digital tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
* Strong Data Manipulation skills using Excel/VBA - SQL/R also acceptable
* Tableau Experience Desirable
* Client facing ability
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Contact - Carl Costigan
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Number - 0207 837 5559
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply