As part of a large implementation project, a new Decision Systems Manager contract has arisen with a large credit card provider. The ideal Decision Systems Manager will be working as part of a large implementations project to help design and lead the end to end process of decision engines for a portfolio of their credit card offering. The ideal Decision Systems Manager will have ownership of the product, including the design and build, as well as liaising with the business to gather and understand requirements. This is a greenfield project which will grant the contractor great exposure to Hadoop and big data focused systems!
As a Decision Systems Manager you will be working within the central Risk team to help
- Gather requirements from the business to help translate these into technical requirements
- Lead the decision systems, design build and implementation
- Migrate Risk and Credit related data across to the new Decision Systems engines
- Launch the products into production, including dealing with third parties
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal Decision systems manager will have
- Strong knowledge of decision systems including infrastructure
- End to end design experience of Powercurve, Strategy Manager, Strategy Design Studio
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong experience working within financially driven organisations
The ideal candidate should have experience working on migrations within decision systems, but this is not essential.
This project is business critical and therefore applicants should be available immediately or latest within 2 weeks! If you are a Decision Systems expert with strong experience working on a fast paced environment but looking for a non-stuffy bureaucracy free company send your cv through! Please register your interest by sending your CV via this advert!