A new opportunity has arisen for a Data Wrangler with strong SQL experience. This is a unique opportunity to work for a reputable agency on site with one of their largest clients. As a Data Wrangler you will be working as part of the central Big Data teams to help centralise data flows within their enterprise data hub. You will play a vital role in providing the wider organisation with data for various purposes, ensuring it is streamlined and structured.
As a Data Wrangler you will be working as part of the central data team to
- Gather data from various sources into one central system
- Manipulate data using SQL
- Cleansing data for processing in central data hub
- Converting and mapping data for consumption
- Liaising with stakeholders
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal Data Wrangler will have
- Gathering data from various sources
- Mapping and converting data
- Excellent SQL coding ability
- Exposure to working with cloud based systems (desirable) not essential
If you are a strong Data Wrangler available immediately or approaching the end of your project I would love to hear from you. Please send across your CV via this advert to register your interest.