Data Warehouse Developer - SQL Server, SSIS, Data Warehousing
Up to £55,000
This is a great opportunity for a SQL Server Data Developer to join a data warehousing team who operate right across a high-successful, market-leading financial services company. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn and develop your skills in Hadoop and Spark, as the company take the exciting step towards migrating to big data technology.
The company are a pioneering credit provider. They are a flexible, new-age technology business with a flat reporting structure; employee autonomy and empowerment are at the heart of every decision they make. Their trendy offices, and their smart-casual environment make them an extremely sought-after place to work.
THE ROLE - DATA DEVELOPER - SQL SERVER, SSIS, DATA WAREHOUSING:
* Improving the code within the company's SQL Server data warehouse
* Developing new, innovative functionality of the SQL Server data warehouse
* Training to use new, cutting-edge new big data technologies, including Hadoop, Spark and Scala
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Developer role, you must have:
* Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
* A solid foundation in data warehousing: SSIS; Kimball methodologies etc.
* Ideally some experience using big data technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Liam Wilson.
SQL Server, SSIS, Data Warehousing, Kimball, Hadoop, Spark, Big Data, Data Developer, Financial Services