Data Steward \ BI Analyst - MDM \ Excel \ Qliksense
Superb global Pharma client require a Data Steward for a minimum 12 month contract in Maidenhead. The focus of the contract will be to create and manage a Data and BI Strategy for a range of departments in the organisation as they attempt to move away from Excel to some more comprehensive BI and Visualisation tools.
- Responsible for creating and executing all Business Intelligence reporting within the affiliate from intake, design, develop and deploy throughout the data consumers
- Ensures Customer Master Data provided in MDM hub meets the defined standard through data change requests, cleansing, enriching, uploads and data exports
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting data quality in the affiliate both Business Analytic data, MDM and reference data. Complete periodic DQ audits. Supports CIM in providing insight into data quality issues at the affiliate and suggests appropriate remediation for approval.
- CRM administrator by managing users, activities, multichannel consents, territories and support cycle planning process. Ensures delivery of CRM user queries/issues and training on Data Change Request process
- Participate in the SME-Teams and deliver actions to provide support to the DST community in terms of knowledge, training, reference materials and act as central point of contact to consolidate DST issues
- Support usage and maintenance of Disclosure source systems (like Oracle Accounts Payable and iExpense, Consummate Provider and myASR). Participate in UATs of new sources and support training. Coordinate process of capturing Consent from HCP and track non-Consent. Create transactions in myASR that are not captured in other systems. Review and manage all errors; facilitate correction in source systems with business process owners or override errors. Complete root cause analysis and ensure issues are remediated.
- Prepare for EFPIA / national Disclosure. Run and review disclosure reports on a quarterly basis, identify issues and remediate. Drive communications based on regional guidance with HCPs. Support the resolution and response to HCP Disclosure enquiries.
Please apply now for more details!
Register and Apply
Login and Apply