Data Scientist - Global Entertainment Brand - London
£60,000 + bonus + benefits
This opportunity will see an experienced Data Scientist join one of the liveliest and most vibrant analytics teams in the EU headquarters of this global entertainment brand. On a project by project basis you will be working alongside Data Engineers, Product Managers and UX Designers to ensure the smooth delivery of each task.
- Apply your background in machine learning to understand key user behaviour online in real-time.
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure future campaigns are fully tailored based on the data.
- Be an expert in applied machine learning solutions in R, Python, Java, Scala.
- Have previous exposure to a Big Data environment eg Spark, Hadoop.
- Be educated to MSc or PhD level in Computer Science, Statistics or a similar quantitative subject
REMUNERATION + LOCATION
- £60,000 + bonus + benefits
To apply to this position, please contact Harvey Gasson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, Python, R, Java, Scala, TensorFlow, SAS, SQL, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Elastic, ETL, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Akka, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HBase, Hive, Solr, Flume, Impala, Apache, Analytics, Data, Engineering, Development, Developer, AWS, Terraform, Cloud, automation.