Data Scientist - Deep Learning
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
This small and mighty start up is here to make life easier for energy users across the UK. This growing data science team is looking for passionate and data driven individuals to join this dynamic team.
This groundbreaking startup is revolutionising the utilities industry and using smart meter technology to do it. Join them in their goal to challenge the structure of the energy sector! They're looking for individuals with a commercial interest who are ready to attack problems with intense scientific rigour.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include
* Developing deep learning models
* Adapting and improving their AI platform
* Implementing machine learning algorithms
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* MSc/PhD in numerate background (Machine Learning, Stats, Computer Science)
* Experience with Neural networks
* Ability to work within an Agile environment
£45,000 - £55,000 base salary dependent on experience. Competitive benefits including:
* New laptop
* 25 days Holiday
* Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Camilla Daza at Harnham via the Apply link on this page.