£40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Join one of the fashion industry's most disruptive data-driven companies. They're on forefront of e-commerce and are in need of a new data scientist to help bring their pricing team to the next level.
This company is an internationally known e-commerce site is pushing the power of data science within the realm of fashion. They sell high-demand brands, and feature new brand launches of the hottest street wear as well.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include
* Working towards automating their item pricing
* Applying machine learning algorithms for real-time pricing
* And working on a variety of short term projects
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience using price optimisation algorithms
* A degree from a numerate background
* Fluency in Python
£40,000 - £65,000 base salary dependent on experience. Competitive benefits including:
* Discount on items sold by the company
* 25 days Holiday
* Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Camilla Daza at Harnham via the Apply link on this page.