Senior Data Scientist
Central London, UK
£65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative tech start-up based in Central London. The company specialises in an industry-leading smart meter technology and were the first to implement deep learning algorithms in their industry. As a data scientist, this is an incredible chance to make your mark in a fast-paced and growing industry.
They have been around for over a decade and has been truly disruptive within the energy sector. With headquarters in the heart of London, they build both the software and hardware, and utilise cutting edge machine learning techniques to bring the best service to their customers. This is the time to join a fast-paced and growing community of data science minded people!
In this role, your main responsibilities will include
* Utilising your python skills, you'll be responsible for optimising and improving current machine learning algorithms used by the business
* Using neural networks to analyse data from their product
* Working closely with product and engineering teams to deliver large scale projects using SQL
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Commercial experience utilising machine learning/ deep learning algorithms
* Strong fluency with Python
* Prior job experience with Spark (is a bonus)
* Exposure to time series data
£65,000 - £75,000 base salary dependent on experience. Competitive benefits including:
* Competitive pension contribution
* Life insurance
* Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Camilla Daza at Harnham.