Data Engineer - Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
£70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
This company are looking for a talented and intelligent Data Engineer to join their wider engineering team, ultimately creating machine learning and A.I products. You will be joining a fintech start-up, and helping them to create and develop high-end, A.I and machine learning products for commercial use, primarily using Python.
This company are a fintech start-up who offer machine learning and artificial intelligence products to clients through the use of 3rd party data. They are looking to grow and increase exponentially in the near future by almost doubling their employee head count, and this mirrors the ambition that they show in business. They place a lot of emphasis on learning as a team and developing the skills of their employees, and they offer large amounts of support to employees.
- As a Data Engineer you will join the wider engineering team to develop data processing pipelines (built using Python, Spark amongst other tech).
- You will design scalable solutions to help refine the development process.
- You will have the opportunity to join long-term projects that work within the latest AI and NLP research.
- Contribute to and work within an Agile system in weekly sprints.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- As the Data Engineer, you will be very strong using Python, and will have used Python to programme and contribute to live projects.
- You will have experience working as a Data Engineer in live environments, contributing largely to the development of the project.
- You will ideally have exposure to Big Data technologies such as Spark and AWS.
- You will be interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence, and the creation of products in this remit.
- You will be communicative, and more importantly must be interested in learning and developing yourself.
- The chance to enter a rapidly growing fintech, start-up environment, working on exciting projects within A.I and Machine Learning.
- The opportunity to develop and learn from talented professionals and experienced academics.
- A salary of up to £80,000 plus a benefits package that includes share options.
KEY WORDS: Python, Spark, AWS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
For more information on the role, please get in touch with Josh Carter from Harnham, and apply via the link below.