Job title - Data Analyst
Job type - Full time, Contract
Location - London
Length - 6 months
Daily Rate - £450-£550
What the job is to do/project to do?
Responsible for analysing, collecting, processing cleansing data to be externally reported across their EU markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the data collected from data feeds connected to internal and external systems and wholesalers by mitigating errors and anomalies. A deep analysis of data for errors, duplicates and trends will also be a part of the team's daily duties.
It is essential the candidate has the following skills/experience;
* Previous experience in a Data Analytics role
* Previous experience working with large datasets
* An aptitude for Data cleansing, matching and merging
* Advanced Excel and database skills
* Ability to write macros
* Use of VB for data manipulation
* Competency in SQL
* Strong report writing skills and experience with tools such as; SSRS, SAP-Business Objects or IBM-Cognos
* Previous experience working with Dashboard development. Data Visualisation tools such as; Tableau, QlikView or Power BI.
* A background in retail is preferred but not essential
* Strong stakeholder management
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
Register and Apply
Login and Apply