£25,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Our client, a very exciting and innovative company, are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join their growing team. The company provide Insight analysis to a wide range of high profile client accounts.
The successful candidate can look forward to a friendly and warm working environment, a varied and engaging analytical role, and training and development to help you to progress your professional skills.
Scope of the role:
* Data Analyst will manipulate client databases to extract data for campaign analysis and reporting.
* Data Analyst will carry out analysis and create reports / campaign stats for marketing activities, providing subsequent interpretation and recommendations as necessary.
* Data Analyst will deliver quality analysis and interpretation that is accurate and provides actionable insights to the client.
* Data Analyst will develop a good understanding of database marketing and campaign techniques.
* Data Analyst will use the analysis created to advise clients as appropriate on segmentation and customer targeting to improve their ROI and profits.
* Data Analyst will develop a good understanding of web analytics and on-line digital tracking techniques / KPI's.
Skills/ Experience Required:
*Technical skills with Excel to an intermediate/advanced level.
*Technical skills with SQL- ideally 2+ years' experience, and able to select and query data.
*A numerical and analytical mind frame.
*Logical and methodical approach to analysis.
*Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
*Driven and motivated- a willingness to learn new skills.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply and submit your CV. You will be contacted accordingly. Many thanks.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply