£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
BI Developer required by global entertainment giant to create a variety of business intelligence reports and applications; experience with BI tools esp. IBM Cognos and Tableau required. The candidate should possess strong SQL skills and have a robust understanding of BI and ETL concepts to support the following tasks:
- Develop an expert understanding of the current end-to-end BI platform architecture in order to support the deployed solution.
- Work closely with internal business analysts to provide technical review and development estimates based on metrics defined by business teams.
- Participate as a BI expert in design sessions for modelling end-to-end solutions in partnership with the ETL Team.
- Define and maintain data relationships in the BI tool (Cognos/Tableau).
- Maintain documentation regarding all responsibilities described above.
- Maintain current system integration points of IBM Cognos BI (IBM TM1, other Line-of-Business systems)
- Significant exposure to Cognos Admin and Installation will be highly relevant.
- Demonstrated an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to articulate solutions and design to senior management.
- IBM Cognos (Currently 10.2.2) development skills, including Framework Manager and Development studios.
- Data Modelling for building responsive and accurate reporting solutions.
- Advanced Cognos report authoring skills (Drill down/through, prompts, PDF reports, etc.)
- Tableau (currently 10.4)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Exposure to integration between IBM Cognos and IBM TM1
Register and Apply
Login and Apply