Cloud DevOps Engineer
£55,000 + bonus + benefits
This is a chance for an experienced Cloud Engineer to take a great deal of project ownership in an industry-leading eCommerce business based in their London HQ.
- You will help build new bespoke cloud solutions for your clients.
- Ensure DevOps best-practice is followed throughout each project over multiple locations.
- Work closely with the Data Science, Data Engineering and Information Security teams to guarantee projects are delivered to at a high standard and as quickly & efficiently as possible.
- Have a significant understanding of both Windows Servers and MS Azure.
- Have experience in Python, Bash or PowerShell scripting.
- Have a strong knowledge of SQL Server and similar database platforms.
- Be looking to assume a high level of responsibility, quickly delivering impactful projects
To apply to this position, please contact Harvey Gasson by email or use the apply button on this page.
Cloud, DevOps, Engineer, Engineering, Development, Developer, AWS, Terraform, automation, system admin, CI/CD, Docker, Gerrit, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible, Packer, CircleCI, Cloudflare, Cloudfront, SSIS,
Big Data, Elastic, ETL, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Java, Cassandra, Kafka, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HBase, Hive, Solr, Flume, Impala, Apache, Analytics, Data, R, SAS, SQL, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning.