BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
£70,000-£80,000 + BENEFITS
This is a chance to work with one of the biggest Telecom businesses in the UK to come in as a reporting lead and have a solid influence on the strategy and make key business decisions.
Responsible for managing regular reporting on the key metrics and drivers across the platforms ecosystem. The role will look to improve reporting through innovative use of data and tools. This will be accomplished by working alongside other reporting teams and services across the business to leverage tools, data and expertise.
Key accountabilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- Lead and build the BI Reporting Function
- Help shape and drive a consolidated BI agenda across the business, focused on efficient and governed use of reporting and BI tools.
- To help drive the success of the central BI team through brilliant stakeholder management and innovative reporting development, by leading the design and development of end-to-end divisional reporting.
- To be hands-on by supporting the delivery of divisional reporting ensuring that KPIs are delivered in a timely, accurate and secure manner in line with agreed SLAs.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, the candidate will have the following skillset / attributes:
- Strong SQL experience and able to prove
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Microstrategy, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience designing, creating and delivering business intelligence reporting
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units in order to achieve common objectives
- Organised self-starter, with drive and commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
In return, you will be offered between £70,000 - £80,000 as well as other benefits including a bonus and excellent pension scheme, with views for stock options in the future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Liam Wilson via the Apply link on this page.