This growing inbound marketing agency is looking for a biddable media manager to join on a maternity cover contract (initially) who has a proven track record in successfully managing paid search campaigns across multiple channels.
This role demands strong knowledge and experience of all aspects of paid search marketing, and at least 2 years' digital agency experience in a PPC-focused role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all biddable media channels including: Google AdWords (including Google Display Advertising and Google Shopping); Bing Ads; YouTube advertising; social media platforms; remarketing; and advertorials
- Analysing and reporting on ROI of paid search campaigns
- Monitoring and managing ad spend/budgets for all clients
- Staying on top of the latest trends in paid search marketing to drive innovation within the business
- Production of PPC reviews and audits (training in the 'company way' will be given)
- Ownership of key client relationships
- Contribution to company blog
- Business development support as required
What they would like you to do:
- Be confident and competent in delivering paid search strategies to clients
- Be highly analytical, with a passion for number crunching and real skill in the analysis of online performance metrics
- Monitor and analyse client websites, working closely with the account management team to identify new opportunities within paid search
- Work with Google Analytics to drive intelligent conversion strategy. Utilise other 3rd party data sources and research tools to identify new client opportunities
Who they would like you to be:
- A ball of focused energy, able to hit the ground running with a sound understanding of biddable media and its place within wider digital marketing strategies
- Experienced in delivering high level consultancy in a way that the client 'gets'
- Curious and eager to test the latest features and platforms in paid search
- Eager to develop your own knowledge and skillset to drive the clients and your fellow employeers
- Fun and interesting!
Key skills and experience they are looking for:
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of working in a data-driven environment (essential)
- Proven track record of successfully managing client accounts across a range of industries, including ecommerce (essential)
- Strong copywriting skills (essential)
- Able to identify opportunities for optimisation and A/B testing (essential)
- Experience of working with bid management software (desirable)
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and User Testing (UX) (desirable)
- Knowledge of AdWords APIs (desirable)
- Qualifications in Google AdWords and Google Analytics to advanced level (desirable)
They offer a competitive package based on experience.
Please note that this role will be permanently based in their Colchester office, although travel may be necessary.