£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Business Intelligence (BI) Lead - Permanent - London - £55k-60k + 20% bonus
A leading professional and consumer publishing organisation are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence (BI) Lead to manage, design and develop their BI infrastructure.
The client owns industry-leading brands that sit at the heart of powerful B2B communities like Retail, Health, Construction, Architecture, and Fashion. Their purpose is to connect professional communities and inspire them. Their customers are able to know, to grow, progress and win by investigating, reporting, sharing and enhancing an industry's intelligence.
- Advanced SQL Server development experience (+5 years) - including a solid understanding and development experience of stored procedures, functions, views and a deep understanding of database design and schema development.
- Experience working with Salesforce Object model
- Extended ETL experience using SSIS & ideally Talend
- Extended experience with a data visualisation tool at enterprise level (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc)
- Experience with basic DBA tasks such as space monitoring, logs, updates and backup/restore
- Experience with cloud-based DBMS (Azure or AWS)
Register and Apply
Login and Apply