Stott and May Professional Search
BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Agile)
A Wealth Management business who are seeking an experienced BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, Agile) who will work with their Data Services team who are servicing the MI Reporting requirements across business areas Sales, Investment Operations, Risk & Compliance, Finance, Marketing, etc.
As the BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL) you will design an EDW taking in data from various source systems and provide a reporting solution agnostic of source systems.
The BI Developer will work closely with SM/PPO/BAs to help define technical requirements, develop functionality, be involved in technical design discussions, influence data architecture and test work to completion.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Extensive experience in MS SQL (SSIS and SSRS)
* Agile Scrum methodology - using tool Jira
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to translate to technical requirements
* An understanding of data systems, system architecture and data warehouses
* Exposure to data governance frameworks and protocols
* Knowledge and experience of using data bus matrices
* An understanding of basic database principles and terminology
* Understanding of the principles of IT security and data protection
* Experience of working in a technology-focused company
* Experience in Wealth Management desirable
If you are a BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL) that is looking to join a great organisation then send your CV along with day rate and availability to be considered for an interview.
Register and Apply
Login and Apply