As part of a large SQL migration project a new BI Business Analyst contract has arisen with a banking sector client in the heart of London. As a BI Business Analyst you will be working as an integral part of the reporting and visualisation team who are responsible for responding to the businesses data, reporting and information queries. The ideal BI Business Analyst will therefore sit as a aid between the business and technical team, facing stakeholders to gather requirements, maintaining the timeliness of reporting but also managing expectations based on demand.
As a BI Business Analyst you will be working at high level to establish requirements from the business on the migration project. Your role will be to work as a liaison between the BI Developers and the business to translate non technical requirements into a technical specification as well as producing documentation. In addition to this the ideal BI Business Analyst will:
- Work with stakeholder to challenge requests ensuring they add value
- Gather requirements for technical teams
- Conduct analysis on the existing SQL solution and provide documentation for gaps
- Transfer knowledge to improve team and business rules with database structures.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
As a BI Business Analyst you will have strong experience
- Documenting processes and requirements
- Interacting with non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding data queries in SQL or Teradata environments
- Problem solving
It would also present a distinct advantage if the ideal candidate had working on a migration projects within a banking sector client but this is not essential. If this role sounds of interest or you would simply like to hear more please send your CV directly by applying to this advert.