As part of an expansion within a global tech online platform, a BI Analyst is required to help manipulate marketing data to provide core insights. As a BI Analyst you will be working with a central analytics renowned for their technology products and sophisticated marketing. You will be working to deliver sophisticated insights on customer activities and transactional behaviour. As a BI Analyst you will be helping to build the foundations by manipulating the data for core data products and reporting.
As a BI Analyst you will receive data from across this globe. Your role will be to work as part of the marketing and research team to manipulate data for reporting purposes. As a BI Analyst you will be reporting on customer behaviour, trends and campaigns. In addition to this you will be:
- Manipulating data in SQL
- Creating dashboards in Tableau or Looker
- Ingesting and validating data
- Working alongside data scientists to ensure product performance is visualised correctly
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal BI Analyst will be working as part of dynamic fast paced analytics team and will therefore be expected to have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent SQL coding and querying knowledge
- Exposure to working with online platforms including R, Python or API exposure
- Knowledge of Excel and VBA
It would also present a distinct advantage if you have exposure to Google Analytics and Google Adwords but this is not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a BI Analyst with a passion for data looking for a new exciting venture then I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via this advert to register your interest.